Notices for 16th February 2020
1. Today Liturgy is of the 6th Sunday of Ordinary Time.
2. Keeping with the Request of the Cardinal to provide accurate information with regards to a parish we are starting the Parish Census. On Sunday the 16th there will be a help desk to assist parish members to fill up their census detail. The desk will operate from 9 am to 12 noon.
3. The Parish Annual Day/SSC rally will be on the 23rd of February. The Parish council members and animators will approach you with coupons for entry and meals. The Program includes the Eucharist, breakfast, input sessions by various resource persons on health, finance and parenting in the digital age and lunch. The registration is nominal fee of Rs 20/- per head. Do come and participate and celebrate the Joy of being a community.
4. In the light of the Church Repairs we are reserving the Blessed Sacrament in the adoration Chapel. Hence the Chapel will be locked every night at 10 pm and will be opened at 6 am.
5. The Altar servers will have their meeting on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month at 10 a.m.
6. The Extra ordinary ministers of the Holy Eucharistic will have a recollection at the Cathedral of the Holy name on March 7th from 9:30 to 12 noon.
7. On Tuesday 18th February we are having a special mass for the sick at 5:30 pm. Prior to the Eucharistic Celebration the Priest will available for confession and anointing. This Eucharist will be the mass for the sick. If you know of any members of your community who needs assistance to be brought to the Church, kindly inform any of the Priest.
Fr Nigel Barrett