The Rosarian Senior Citizens’ Association was registered in October 2011. The present Managing Committee comprises of the President - Fabia Pinto, Vice President - Joan Nazareth, Secretary - Viola Almeida, Joint Secretary - Nancy D’souza, Treasurer – Clare Figueiredo.
Once a month we conduct the following activities for our members:
1. Prayer Meeting every second Friday at 5.45 p.m.
2. Housie on a Sunday at 10.30 a.m. & Whist Drive on a week day at 6.15 p.m.
3. Members Meeting every last Friday at 7.30 p.m.
4. Members visit the sick and the home-bound.
5. Our members also participate in inter-parish activities.
6. We organize an annual picnic and various other activities for the Seniors of our Parish.