Notices for 24th November 2019
Updated: Nov 30, 2019
1. Today’s liturgy is of the Feast of Christ the Universal King.
2. Sunday School and Confirmation Class is after the 8:15 am mass.
3. The SVP has started their Annual Christmas door to door collection, this collection goes towards the Christmas hampers and celebrations for adopted families. We appeal to your generosity.
4. Today Sunday 24th November is the feast of Christ the King. Adorations will be Zone wise in the Church after the 9:30 am mass.
From 10:30 to 11:30 the adoration will be conducted by zone 1 2&3 From 11:30 to 12:30 zone 4 From 12:30 to 1:30 zone 5&6 From 1:30 to 2:30 zone 7,8 & 9 From 2:30 to 3:30 adoration by the religious followed by with benediction
5. This year the Parishes of Gloria Church, St. Joseph Umerkhadi, St. Anne’s and Rosary Church Dockyard will have procession from their respective Parishes and will culminate at St. Ann’s Church. In the light of this there will be no evening mass. At 4:15 we will have expose the Blessed Sacrament at St. Peters School Chapel and then walk in solemn procession to St. Anne’s church for the Final Benediction and sermon. We urge Parishioners to join us in prayer and procession from St. Peters School Chapel to St. Anne’s Church.
6. A Summary of the Community Maintenance Fund is put up on the notice board. We encourage every working member to make their contribution.
7. Next Sunday is the First Sunday in Advent. We begin our Preparation to welcome Jesus. Every Sunday in Advent we will have the advent wreath and Prayer before the 8:15 am mass.
8. On Sunday 8th December the feast of the Immaculate Conception 4 children will receive Jesus in Holy Communion at the 8:15 am mass. We invite you to lift them up in Prayer.
9. On Saturday 14th December our parish will be participating in the choir festival at Gloria Church. We invite all parishioners to come and watch the choir in action after the evening Mass at 8 pm.
10. On Sunday 22nd December we will have a Choir festival in our Church followed by the Christmas Bazar. The Choir festival zone wise will be from 7 to 8 pm followed by activities and stalls in the under croft.
11. Confessions for Christmas will be on Saturday from 5:30 to 7:00 pm and on Monday 23rd from 5 to 8 pm. We invite you to participate and avail of the graces bestowed by this sacrament.