Notices for 1st December 2019
1. Today’s liturgy is of the First Sunday in Advent.
2. Sunday School and Confirmation Class is after the 8:15 am mass.
3. We thank all the community animators, Parish council members, Altar Servers, Sacristy and his assistants and the church staff for all the help render for the adoration and procession of Christ the King. We thank the the Pray group members for leading us in Prayer during the procession and our special thanks to Mr. E. D’Monte the principal of St. Peters school for allowing us the use of the Chapel for our final prayer and adoration. A Big Thank you to the families residing at St. Peters school for all the coordinating and preparation and finally to you our dear Parishioners who came in great numbers to pay homage and tribute to Christ the King. God Bless you all.
4. A Summary of the Community Maintenance Fund is put up on the notice board. We encourage every working member to make their contribution.
5. Every Sunday in Advent we will light the advent wreath and have the advent Prayer service before the 8:15 am mass.
6. On Sunday 8th December the feast of the Immaculate Conception 4 children will received Jesus in Holy Communion at the 8:15 am mass. We invite you to lift them up in Prayer.
7. On Saturday 14th December our parish will be participating in the choir festival at Gloria Church. We invite all parishioners to come and watch the choir in action after the evening Mass at 8 pm.
8. The Youth of our Parish in collaboration with Gloria Church, St. Josephs Umerkhadi and St. Anne’s will be having a night vigil cum pilgrimage called Walking with the Lord. The program starts on the 14th at 11 pm and consist of interesting inputs with youth presenting their own perspectives, great gospel music and time for silent prayer and adoration. It concludes with the Eucharist in Our Church at 5 am. We request youth to participate in this program.
9. On Sunday 22nd December we will have a Choir festival in our Church followed by the Christmas Bazar. The Choir festival zone wise will be from 7 to 8 pm followed by the Christmas bazar and other activities and stalls in the under croft.
10. Confessions for Christmas will be on Saturday 21st December from 5:30 to 7:00 pm and on Monday December 23rd from 5 to 8 pm. We invite you to participate and avail of the graces bestowed by this sacrament.
11. The Repairs of the Church building will start shortly. An ad requesting tenders has be issue in the Examiner. Any Contractors that wishes to collect a tender form may do so from the parish office during office hours. The Last date for submission of tenders is 8th December.
12. The Rosarian Senior Citizens Association annual Bumper Housie will held on Sunday 1st December at 10:30 in the school under croft. All are welcome.
13. One line Application forms for admissions to St. Mary’s ICSE for Jr. KG and Sr. KG are open. Please log on to the school website. Details are on the notice board.
14. One line Application forms for admissions to St. Agnes School (Convent of Jesus and Mary) for Jr. KG and Sr. KG are open. Please log on to the school website. Details are on the notice board.
15. Parish Council Meeting on the 5th of December in the KG classroom after the 7 pm mass. Please collect the minutes of the meeting from the sacristy