1. Today’s liturgy is of the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary time.
2. Sunday School and Confirmation Class are after the 8:15 am mass.
3. Bombay Catholic Sabha is organising its Annual Talent Contest on Saturday 16th November 2019. Details are up on the Notice board.
4. The Prayer group will have a talk given on the grace of the sacrament of reconciliation by Fr. Nigel at 8:00 pm after the Praise and worship.
5. The Lectors, Extra-ordinary ministers of the Eucharist and Cantors/choirs heads will be having a meeting cum training program on Wednesday 13th November after the Novenas. We expect all those involved in the various liturgical ministries to be present for this meeting.
6. This year Rosary school is organising Children’s on 14th November with games and rides. We invite all our children from the Parish to come and avail of the rides and games put up in the school on the 14th of November from 4:30 to 5:30 pm.
7. The SVP will be conducting their Annual Christmas door to door collection from 10th November 2019. The collection goes towards the Christmas hampers and celebrations for adopted families. We appeal to your generosity.
8. Sunday 24th November is the feast of Christ the King. Adorations will be Zone wise in the Church after the 9:30 am mass. At 3:30 will be the final Benediction. This year the Parishes of Gloria Church, St. Joseph Umerkhadi, St. Anne’s and Rosary Church Dockyard will have a procession from their respective Parishes and will culminate at St. Ann’s Church. In light of this, there will be no evening mass in Our Church. At 4:15 we will pray before the Blessed Sacrament at St. Peters School Chapel and then walk in solemn procession to St. Anne’s church for the Final Benediction and sermon. Details of the Adorations will be put up on the notice board.
We urge Parishioners to join us in prayer and procession from St. Peters School Chapel to St. Anne’s Church.
9. CitizenCredit Co-operative Bank has announced its annual Awards for Academic Excellence. The Awards for the academic year 2018-19 will be given in January 2020. For details Please look up the notice board and contact your nearest branch.
10. Next Sunday 17th November is World Day of the Poor. Pope Francis encourages every church to take up projects that help the poor and needy. His Eminence Oswald Cardinal Gracias has invited each parish to take at least one project that caters to the needs of those in want. On this Sunday we hope to initiate the project Community Care, a project through which we hope to provide regular medical assistance to members of our community who are struggling. We do welcome your suggestions and support to make this project a reality.