Notices for 13th October 2019
1. Today’s liturgy is of the 28th Sunday of Ordinary time.
2. On 13th October the Feast day there will be one only two masses. The 7:00 am mass in Konkani and the feast Mass a 9 am in English. There will be no evening mass. The Parish get together will be in the evening at 6:30 pm. We will begin our celebrations by praying a decade of the Rosary together in the church, so do join us in prayer and celebrate the Bond of being family.
3. We wish you a very happy Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary. May our Mother bless and protect you and your families. Please communicate our wishes to those who are sick and housebound.
4. No Sunday School and confirmation class today.
5. We have completed the visitation of the Parish. If your house has not been visited for any reason, we request you to kindly inform your Parish Council representatives. We will resume the visitation of those houses after the Parish feast.
6. We have begun the project to provide meals for our members of our parish community from Tuesday 8th October. If there are any sponsors or individuals who wish to contribute to this project please meet the parish priest.
7. There is a Mission Sunday Rally on Sunday 20th October 2019 at St Michael Church Mahim from 4.00 pm to 7.30pm inclusive of the Eucharist. We encourage you to attend.
8. The Senior Citizen club of St. Anne’s Church are organising telegrams for senior citizens on Sunday 27th October at St. Mary’s school grounds from 9 am to 2 pm. Those Senior citizen interested in fielding a team may contact the Parish Priest.
9. The Parish newsletter “Rosarian Happenings” 1st issue is out. We request you to collect a copy for yourselves and family. The Parish website is also ready. The id is
rosarychurchdockyard.org We thank the media cell for having worked overtime to get both theses ventures out.
10. Altar servers will have their meetings every Sunday after the Sunday school. We encourage parents to send their child to participate in this ministry of the Church
11. We encourage Parishioners to make their contributions towards the community maintenance fund. It is from this fund that we assist people for medical expenses, educational help and community activities. Please look up the notice board for the detailed income and expenditure.
12. We thank all the communities and Parish council members for all the efforts put in to make the Parish feast a celebration of joy and love. Thank you for your commitment and your dedication. May Our Lady of the Rosary Bless you all.
Fr. Nigel Barrett