Announcements October 8th 2023, 27th Sunday Ordinary Time
1. Today is the 27th Sunday of Ordinary Time and our Parish Feast. We Pray that Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary will bless and protect you always. We wish you all a very Happy feast. Please communicate our wishes to all members of your family, especially to the sick and Housebound. Enjoy a slice of cake as you leave the church and stay back to meet and greet each other and enjoy the live Band.
2. We thank all Parish council members, associations, choir members, animators, core group members, Altar servers, Women’s Cell, Family cell, the sisters and youth and the communities and associations that animated the Parish Novena in honour of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary. Thank you for your time commitment and presence in our Parish community.
3. We also place on record our deep gratitude for all those behind the scenes, the Office staff, the sacristan, and the support staff. Thank you for everything you do for the Church
4. A big thank you to all those involved in the shadow play a gift from the Queen, indeed it was a gift to the parish. God bless all of you for all the hard work
5. A big thank you to all who participated in the Rosarians Got Talent; indeed, we are blessed with so much talent and we give glory to God for this abundance
6. While our celebrations and festivities are important, we should never lose focus on what we are celebrating so we invite you to come in large numbers to join the Parish fathers and Sisters in Praying the Rosary. We will Pray the Rosary in the church at 6:30 pm. After the Rosary we will have The Catholic Sabha Awards and The Parish Social in the Undercroft.
7. On October 15th there will be a special screen of the movie Face of the Faceless, a wonderful story on the life, mission and martyrdom of Sister Rani Maria. It is truly an inspiring movie and we encourage you all to go for it. This is on October 15th at 4 p.m. at St. Anne’s Church. You may collect your pass from St. Anne’s Parish office or give your names to Joe at our Parish Office and we will collect the same for you. Entrance is free, booking your Passes is important to ensure adequate arrangements can be made.
8. The Parish Council will meet on Wednesday 18th October in the KG classroom after the evening mass. We request all Parish Council members to be present.
9. On 14th October Saturday, the AstroTurf facilities will be closed because of a prior booking. We regret the inconvenience.
10. The Parish News Bulletin for the next quarter has been printed. Please do pick up a copy. It is also available on the website as a digital copy.
11. CitizenCredit Co-operative Bank is offering Awards for Academic Excellence to be held on December 2 for the Academic year 2022-23. For Details Contact the nearest Branch. For Details refer to the Church Notice board.
12. The collection for Sunday 1st October is Rs. 40290 /- this collection goes towards the works of the Parish. Thank you for your generosity.