Announcements October 29th 30th Sunday Ordinary Time
Updated: Oct 29
1. Today is the 30th Sunday of Ordinary Time, the readings invite us to love God and our neighbour. May we be faithful to the Commandments
2. We have begun our Parish visitation, on Monday 30th we will visit the remaining houses of Zone 5 (St. Roques Community- The village) and Zone 6. On Tuesday 31st we will visit families in Zone 4 (Miranda house to Tambiwala building). The visitation is from 7:30 p.m. onwards. The purpose of the visit is to spend time with you, please do not serve us anything to eat or drink.
3. Wednesday, 1st November is All Saints Day masses are as usual at 7 am and 7 pm.
4. The Masses for Thursday, 2nd November, All Souls’ Day are at 7:00 a.m. 8 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. in English. We will place the book with your intentions on the altar and will offer all masses mentioned in the Book.
5. Friday 3rd November is the First Friday of the Month. There will be a half hour of adoration at 7 p.m. followed by Mass
6. The PPC meeting will be held on Thursday 9th November after the Evening Mass
7. Registration Forms for admission to the Junior Kindergarten of St. Anne’s High School, Fort and St. Agnes High Byculla for the Academic Year 2024-2025 will be available online on the school website from 1st November to 17th November 2023. For details, please refer to the school website or the school notice board.
8. On World Day of the Poor 19th November, we will launch a special project of cooking and feeding the poor. We need volunteers to help out in the pre-cooking stage, packing and distribution of food on Friday, Saturday and Sunday i.e., Nov 17/18/19. Please contact your Parish Council Member if you wish to help.
9. The collection on Sunday 22nd October was Rs 29825/- The Mission Sunday second collection was Rs 36020. We thank you for your generosity.