1. Today is the 25th Sunday of Ordinary Time, the liturgy invites us to make a choice for God and his Kingdom “No servant can serve two masters:”
2. We thank all those who helped during the Novena. The communities contributed in cash in kind over 1 lakh 83 thousand five hundred and twenty-five and 100kgs of various food items. Thank you for your love support and generosity.
3. We will shortly be beginning our Novenas to Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary. The Novena mass will start on Wednesday 28th September and this year we are reflecting on a part of the litany of Loretto. Each day will be assigned to a community. The community will conduct the Rosary at 6:30 pm and it will be followed by the novena mass at 7 pm. On Sundays, the Rosary will be at 8 am and Novena mass will be at 8:30 am.
4. As decided by the Parish Council Rosary Feast celebration will be a three-day event. On the 7th of October, the Feast mass will be celebrated by Bishop Dominic Savio, following the feast mass we will celebrate the joy of Being Family. The Family Cell is organizing a family evening after the mass, this includes fun games and stage performances. We invite you to participate as a family. A google form is already circulating via the Parish council members for performances as a family.
5. On the 8th of October we will have a cultural day, those who would like to participate in the events of the 7th and 8th of October, kindly fill up the Google forms which have been sent to you through your animators. Kindly follow the deadlines for the same.
6. On the 9th of October we will have the Parish Social. The program will begin at 6 pm. On the 9th the mass timings are as follows. 7. am Mass in Konkani, 9 am Feast Mass in English, and 5 pm Mass in English. Please note the change in the mass timings.
7. Entry pass for all 3 days will be made available through the Parish Council members from next Sunday onwards. For those of you interested in putting up food stalls for our feast celebrations on the 7th and 8th of October after the evening mass, kindly fill up the Google form that is circulated by the Parish Council members.
8. The Parish council and animators will have a training program on Sunday 18th September from 11 am onwards in the Kg Classroom. We request all Parish council members and animators to attend.
9. The office timings for booking of mass and issuing of certificates is as follows: Monday to Friday, Mornings:10:15 am to 2.00 pm. Evenings 5.00 pm to 6.15 pm. Saturday, Morning 10.15 to 2.00 pm only Sunday closed. For sick calls or anointing, we are available anytime.
10. Vimala Vikas Kendra is celebrating the Silver Jubilee of its existence. We desire to bring out a souvenir on this occasion. We request for funding from the parishioners and other well-wishers. The funds will be used to uplift neighbouring slums and to support the cause of education for students from these slums. If anyone would like to make a donation or put an advertisement in the souvenir, please contact the church office.
11. The Sunday collection Rs. 26862/ -- Nativity 08th collection Rs.31445/- and Sunday school piggy bank collection Rs.3880/- We thank you for your generosity.