1. Today is the fifth Sunday in Ordinary time, Jesus invites us to go on to preach the Good News. For this His purpose and Mission
2. We thank all the communities and families who helped put up breakfast stalls during January. We appreciate the generosity of all those who contributed to its success.
3. Next Sunday 11th of February we will have the Konkani mass at 7 am.
4. No account of the SCC rally and family day there will be no Sunday school on the 4th of February
5. On Sunday 11th February we would like to have a special mass for the Sick and housebound. We require volunteers to help organise the mass and those who have cars, we would require your services to assist us in bringing the sick and home-bound. Others who would like to assist please give your names to any of the Parish Fathers. This mass would be on the world day of the sick and the feast of Our Lady of Lourdes, i.e. February 11th at 4 pm. Those who would like to help please give your names by Sunday 4th February.
6. During the season of Lent we will be taking prayer pilgrimages to Khandala, Igatpuri and Vasai. These will be day-long pilgrimages and will be at subsidised costs. We will update you on the dates and cost of the same.
7. We have begun the preparations for the Jubilee year 2025. The first year of Preparation is to understand the documents of the 2nd Vatican Council. To offer direction and guidance to the faithful in the Archdiocese of Bombay, informative videos illustrating the Constitutions of Vatican II will be played on Sundays after the announcements Throughout the year, diverse activities for children and youth will be launched. We encourage you to participate in these programs. Today after the announcements we will screen the 2nd Video which speaks of the Hierarchy of Church Documents.
8. Bombay Catholic Sabha Head Office Mahim and BCS Rosary Church Dockyard Unit have organised a Talk on voter awareness, Verification & Enrolment as Voters for the upcoming Elections. There will be prominent Leaders and Activists who will share their valuable knowledge. This will be held on Sunday 18th February at 11.00 am in the Undercroft. All parishioners are requested to attend this talk.
9. Christ Church have vacancies in various areas, please see the poster on the Notice board for details.
10. The Collections are as follows:
a. Box collection Rs 51520/--
b. Sunday 28th Jan was Rs 29560/-We thank you for your generosity