1. Today is the feast of the Holy Family, we are invited to be a community that celebrates our faith in the triune Godhead as a family. There will be no evening mass on the 31st of December.
2. Parish visitation, will resume in January. We will inform you of the dates and time of the visit.
3. The Parish Council are requested to collect the Calendars and CSA Envelopes and distribute them to their respective community members. Please take 1 calendar per family. In case you require an additional calendar please get in touch with the Parish office. Once we finish the distribution, we will give those requesting additional copies.
4. On the 31st New Year's Eve we will have a Holy Hour at 10 p.m. Followed by New Year’s Eve Service
5. On Monday, 1st January the masses will be at 7:00 am and 9 am in English and at 7:00 pm.
6. The Parish council will meet on Thursday 4th January after the evening mass in the KG classroom.
7. Those who have received their first Holy Communion are invited to join the altar servers group. The meeting will be on Saturday, January 6th at 5 pm
8. The collection on Sunday, December 24th was Rs. 22410/- and Christmas was Rs 85351/- We thank you for your generosity.